This blog is a labor of love, done out of appreciation for and as a service to Ave Maria and the people of Ave Maria. There is no revenue (zero) – it actually costs a little cash to maintain the web address and domain hosting (maybe someday there will be ad revenue but not yet). Thanks to you, for the past four months this blog has been viewed an average of 7000 times per month.
If you like what’s here, please consider doing one or all of the following 10 things:
1. Like us on facebook.
2. Post comments on facebook when you see a new article has been posted.
3. Post comments here on the article pages.
4. Share articles by clicking the buttons at the end of each article for email, facebook, twitter, pinterest, reddit and google+.
5. Send me interesting or beautiful photos of Ave Maria’s landscape, buildings, animals, people and events.
6. Send story ideas and tips.
7. Send your testimonial of why you like Ave Maria – why you think this town is special.
8. Read AveHerald.com every day before you read AveMariaLiving.com.
9. Ask your friends with blogs to link to this blog’s homepage or to an article here (or link to it if you have a blog).
10. Send a friendly note if you think something could be improved.
11. Click around and see what’s here.