In the four-month period April 1 through July 28, 2014, there were 51 new home sales in Ave Maria at an average price of just over $277,000 (according to a database search of the official records of Collier County). Meanwhile new construction continues apace in Maple Ridge
While Hampton Village had the highest average new home price, Maple Ridge sold the most homes, followed closely by Del Webb. Also noteworthy is that Ave Maria Development has no more condominiums listed for sale at La Piazza in the heart of town. These figures include only new home sales from the various builders to the public:
- 23 Maple Ridge new home closings at an average sales price of about $284,000;
- 22 Del Webb Naples new home closings at an average sales price just under $276,000;
- 3 Hampton Village new home closings at an average sales price of about $298,000;
- 2 LaPiazza condo new home closings at an average sales price of $170,000; and
- 1 Emerson Park new home closing at a sales price of $290,000.